You often find some trouble in searching for the right jewelry. If you put your jewelry pieces in drawers and look them for after few minutes, then you will see all messed up just like a storm hit your drawer (that’s my personal experience).
Then what’s the correct place to put your jewelry?
Organize your jewelry pieces in yourself made Tray.
There are many ways in which you can make a Tray. Here, I will teach you 2 methods of making a Tray.
1. First Method for making Jewelry Tray
So for the first method of making a Jewelry Tray, you will require:
- Small white bowls of different sizes
- A Spray Paint
To make a Jewelry Tray, follow the following steps:
- Firstly, remove the sticker from the bowls if any. Then wash them with water and let them dry completely.
- Use a spray paint and start painting the inner part of the bowl.
- Then, turn the bowls and paint the outside. Let the bowls dry completely.
This is an easy to make craft. Use your own creativity to make the bowls look different with different styles or different paints or different shapes.
2. Second method
For the second method of making a Jewelry Tray, you will need:
- Jar lids
- Cute patterned Fabric
- Spray paint or Normal paints
For making a Tray, follow the following steps:
- Take a jar lid and paint the outside and rim of the lid. (You can either use a spray paint or dip the lid into the paint). Let it dry.
- On a piece of a patterned fabric, trace the circumference of the lid.
- Cut the circle and paste it inside the jar lid.
Here your Tray is ready.
Make more of such kind and put your rings, bracelets and other jewelry pieces into it.