Women’s Espadrilles are flat and casual but sometimes may be high-heeled shoes perfect to wear in summer. While cleaning your wardrobe, you will surely find some old and unfashionable T-shirts that you no longer wear. What do you do with these old T-shirts? Either you give them to someone or even throw them. But instead of throwing them you can utilize them. Repurposing old clothes is just a way to show your inner craftiness. I will teach you to make the best use of your old T-shirts.
To Style A Pair Of Women’s Espadrilles With The Help Of Some Old T-shirts, We Need:
- An old t-shirt
- Appliqué pins
- Sewing material (needle and thread)
- A Glue Gun
To Style a pair of Women’s Espadrille with the help of some Old T-shirts, we need:
- Firstly, take an old T-shirt of your choice. Cut three circles of roughly the same size from the t-shirt.
- Fold the three circles in half and then again in half to make a conical figure and place them on top of each other.
- Using an appliqué pin, pin them together and then apply a glue gun. (They will look like three petals attach to each other.)
- Sew the three petals and make a shape of a flower.
- Place the flower on the top of your shoes by sewing them.
- You can also add some stones to style more.
You can also take three circles of three different colors or three different designs to make your flower look more attractive and here you have to style your own espadrilles with your own clothing. Just wear and demand the attention of these elegant flower petal espadrilles!