It is important to keep the good memories alive as to bring colors in one’s dark life. And the best way to recreate the memories is to capture and place it in a beautiful photo frame. But have you ever wonder that you waste your money on buying expensive photo frames. Instead of buying them you can make it at home with fun and this will minimize the cost. I will teach you a new method of making a photo frame in old jar. Instead of throwing the old jam or pickle jars turn them into lovely photo frames.
For making a photo frame, you need:
- A jar with a lid
- A lovely photo
- A Spray Paint
- Sheet and a pair of scissors
- Decorative material like beads, lace or ribbon etc
Steps to make a photo frame:
- Take a jar but do not throw its lid. Wash them and let them dry.
- Choose a right photo. The photo should be a little smaller than your jar. Cut a sheet of exactly the same size as that of the photo.
- Paste the sheet on the part of the jar that you don’t want to be painted.
- Then, with the help of a spray paint, paint the outside of the jar including the lid.
- Remove the sheet and let the paint dry.
- After drying up the paint, carefully roll the photo and insert it into the jar.
- Now it’s time for some decorations. So you can wrap a lace or ribbon on the lid. And you can even add some beads or other things on the jar.
- One more way is to invert the jar upside down and use the lid as the bottom part. On the upper part you can place a LED candle. This will give a charming effect.
It’s up to you how you decorate it and now your photo frame is ready! You can make more of such kinds and capture amazing moments and gift it to your beloved ones.