A diary is a place where you can express your deepest emotions, innermost thoughts, experiences and dreams. And the front page of the diary is something you will see every time when you open your diary.
If the front page of the diary is not inspiring or creative then you will be no longer in a mood to write inside it.
So, a simple solution is to personalize your Diary Cover with some creative ideas.
There are many ways in which you can Make and Style Diary Cover
Here I will teach you how to make and style diary cover from fabric. When we say about fabric we mean any type of fabric but for this I will choose a T-shirt. You can choose any other fabric also.
To make and style diary Cover from fabric, you need
- A T-shirt
- Pair of scissors
- Glue Gun
- Ruler and pencil
Let’s get started to make and style diary Cover
- Firstly look for a dairy. (Do not choose a leather diary as it is difficult to customize it).
- Then choose a right T-shirt for this purpose.
- After choosing the T-shirt, turn it inside out and take a ruler and a pencil.
- Now it’s time for measurements, place the diary on the T-shirt and trace around it. (Leave about 2-3 inches border so that we can fold easily).
- Cut out the piece and put the diary over it.
- With the help of a glue gun, paste the piece over the diary and fold the extra border inside the diary.
- Press it from sometime and then iron it to avoid creases.
You can also add some special touches of your own like you can use a stamp or paste some paper over it and write details.
Here is your own Personalize and Stylish Diary is ready.
Enjoy writing in it !!!