Do you have really long nails you’d like to show off? Do you want them to look exceptionally long? There are many ways to extend your nails. You can nourish them by Manicure, Moisturizing, Use top coats as protective layers, Have good diet including vitamins, Take care of hygiene or Rub lemon on your nails but still if your nails don’t grow then you have artificial ways to extend your nails. There is a simple trick you could use to make your nails look strong and long. French Manicure is a really simple and easy method to make your nails look beautiful and long. This article will teach how to French Manicure in a few easy steps. All you need is a base coat, a top coat, a white nail polish and cello tape.
Steps to do French Manicure
- Remove the earlier nail paint and its marks from all the corners of the nails.
- Soak your hands in water to wash off the remover from your nails.
- Start cleaning your nails with the scrubber.
- File or trim your nails with the filer in the shape you want.
- You can either take a square shape or a pointed one.
- After filing your nails, rub the white dust which has come up on the nails while filing with the brush.
- Apply a base coat and let it dry.
- You can buy the French Manicure kit to create an amazing manicure.
- You can use a painter’s tape if needed. Now carefully stick the tape on the lower part of your nail that you do not want to paint.
- Make sure the tape is stuck in a proper straight line.
- Steady your hand and neatly apply the white coat on the lower part of the nail.
- You can also use a brush or a pointed pen to define the white part of the nail.
- To finish the look apply generous coats of top coat or clear polish.
- To add a difference to your look you can use a different nail polish instead of white nail polish to give it a brand new look.